When you think of an office door at work, do you think of traditional, solid swinging doors? AD Systems has re-invented the idea of the door for offices. They have taken the traditional concept of sliding doors and created something that is beautiful, yet professional and performs to the needs of your office environment.
Benefits of a Sliding Door System
Sliding doors are not a new concept. However, they often are when it comes to offices and professional settings. AD Systems is creating a new normal that will benefit all offices incorporating these doors into their floor plan. Here are a few of the most popular benefits of installing OfficeSlide™ doors into your office space.
1. Space saving – sliding doors save dramatic amounts of space by eliminating a swing path and reduces required clearances. These means more space for furnishings, more offices or other types of functional space.
2. Soft-close dampening system for noise and slam reduction. No more disrupted work or thought processes due to loud, distracting door-closing sounds.
3. Fully customizable sizes and configurations. If your door openings are not standard size, they can make this option fit any unique doorway.
4. Single or bi-parting pairs of doors. Therefore, this is a perfect solution for individual offices or collaborative spaces.
5. Multiple hardware choices for finishing options. Choose from their various door pull and locking options for security or ADA-compliant solutions.
6. Various helpful add-ons available. From solid to glass infills to integrated blinds or lighting, choose the options that enhance your décor or add functionality.
Delivering the Privacy Many Offices Need
The OfficeSlide door design offers privacy and quiet when needed. Many industries require a high level of privacy for themselves and their clients. Of course, legal firms and banks must offer their clients privacy due to the sensitive nature of their business. Technology companies need to ensure that internal discussions remain confidential. In fact, every business has a need for privacy in its offices.
With this in mind, AD Systems created the OfficeSlide doors to provide acoustic performance and ensure privacy. These doors test up to NIC 39 for acoustical performance. Therefore, not only are they ideal for privacy, but also for noise isolation to help with workflow. Their design allows them to stop ambient noise leakage from one area of an office to another.
Additionally, this door system addresses perimeter gaps. These gaps are normally a challenge for sliding doors. However, the OfficeSlide door system uses acoustic jamb gaskets to resolve that issue. As a result, an office achieves the aesthetic look they want without sacrificing the desired privacy.
The Office Door You Need
AD Systems has been modifying and perfecting the sliding door for almost a decade. They understood the need for more efficient and aesthetically pleasing doors for professional offices. Thus, their engineers created the OfficeSlide door. These doors now grace offices nationwide, both for personal offices and collaborative spaces.
Is your office in need of saving space, more acoustical privacy or a fresh new look? Then, it is time to contact AD Systems.