Many architects, designers and managers struggle to find the balance between form and function. To provide privacy and ease of use doesn’t always provide what is pleasing to the eye. Luckily, with sliding door systems from AD Systems, you don’t have to compromise in either area. With these doors, offices can provide state-of-the-art functionality without sacrificing modern aesthetics. AD Systems has been supplying high-performance doors since 2009. These sliding doors are ideal for numerous applications.
The Best in Sliding Door Systems
Sliding door systems offer wide-ranging benefits for all office applications. But, in order to fully realize these benefits, a reputable manufacturer is critical. AD Systems offers unparalleled quality in the design and construction of their doors. Now, check out just a few of the many benefits:
- Save space—traditional swinging doors much more space for a swing path and approach clearance. Alternatively, sliding doors only need a few inches of clearance against a wall and have a more modest approach clearance requirement.
- Offer flexibility—modern office spaces need to transform usable work space for different tasks. Barn doors allow you to close off spaces and then quickly and easily re-open them.
- Provide acoustical performance—AD Systems offers their doors with a high noise isolation class (NIC) rating. Thus, when combined with acoustic seals around door jambs, the rooms become virtually soundproof.
- Incorporate modern aesthetics—customization options allow doors to match office décor. Glass doors offer an open feel while wood speaks to tradition and elegance. Hardware, color and material choices ensure complementary aesthetics.
- Comply with ADA regulations—with the many hardware options available, you can stay in compliance with ADA regulations.
The ExamSlide™ for Healthcare Facilities
The ExamSlide is the ideal solution for healthcare applications. Designed for clinics, restrooms, medical offices, hospitals, ERs and more, the ExamSlide offers long-lasting privacy. Moreover, by featuring a unique design, the ExamSlide combines performance with function for security necessary in healthcare facilities. Most importantly, patients can feel comfortable and secure with the system’s many benefits, including:
- Maintenance-free operation, thanks to a heavy-duty, top-hung roller system
- Field tests indicate NIC Noise Isolation Class 39 as per ASTM E336-11
- Avoid noisy slams with a soft-close dampening system
- Optional UL 1784 smoke rating
- Many choices of locking systems, including key-card access
The OfficeSlide™ for Office Applications
The OfficeSlide is perfect for most office applications. By offering performance features and greater design flexibility, the OfficeSlide is well-suited to any setting. From private offices to conference rooms and entryways, the OfficeSlide is the perfect choice. Features include:
- Fully customizable sizes and configurations
- Optional acoustical seals and automatic door closers
- Optional smoke-rated assemblies per UL 1784
- Soft close technology with anti-slam devices
See why healthcare facilities and offices are increasingly turning to sliding doors. AD Systems designed their barn doors to, very simply, perform better. Now, check out their gallery to see some of their solutions. Today, give them a call at 425-374-1360 or request a quote online for your project.