With sliding barn doors such as ExamSlide™ and OfficeSlide™ by AD Systems, any office can have an updated, modern look. Use this complete guide to interior barn doors to choose options for your business.
Barn Door Styles and Finishes
AD Systems sliding doors comes in a variety of styles, materials, hardware options, and finishes. Therefore, they can match any office’s look for a clean finish. OfficeSlide barn doors are basic sliding doors that work well for tech companies, financial services, law firms, studios, and more. Here are just a handful of the design options available for OfficeSlide doors:
- Fully Customizable Configurations – These doors can fit any size. If an entryway isn’t a standard size, AD Systems can make custom sliding doors that fit perfectly.
- Single or Bi-Parting Pairs of Doors – Choose the style that fits the space best.
- Hardware – AD Systems has many hardware options available. With OfficeSlide doors, ADA-compliance is never an issue with locks and latches. Keycard access is also available, as well as self-closers and custom pulls.
- Materials – AD Systems makes sliding doors from glass, solid infill panels, and more. In addition, AD Systems can integrate blinds, lighting, and switchable privacy glass.
- Finishes – Glazing and staining is available. Additionally, AD Systems doors come with customizable frames available in a variety of colors.
Download the AD Systems OfficeSlide brochure here for more information about design options.
In addition to OfficeSlide doors, AD Systems also has the ExamSlide line of doors. These doors are perfect for clinics, exam rooms, dental offices, and other healthcare facilities. In addition to the OfficeSlide style options, ExamSlide doors also come with upgrades such as special lining for radiography rooms. Learn more about ExamSlide doors here.
How Much Do Sliding Barn Doors Cost?
Interior barn doors do not have to break the bank. In fact, these doors are one of the most affordable ways to make any office look bigger. In fact, they actually do provide additional floor space! These doors can save up to 30 square feet of floor space per doorway, compared to swinging doors. Other advantages of sliding barn doors include the following:
- Soft closing feature that dampens slams and noise
- If privacy is a concern, the doors slide shut while still maintaining the open office feel. They have a tested acoustical performance of up to NIC 39.
- Sliding doors are safer because employees do not have to swing doors open into a hall.
- With the extra space, offices have more room for storage or seating.
- Sliding doors can open or close to change the office configuration if needed.
- With so many style options, any office can choose AD Systems’ doors that fit their needs. Look through their portfolio to see the many solutions they have provided to companies nationwide.
The cost of AD Systems’ sliding doors depends on several factors, including finishes, hardware options, and door size. Additionally, the number of doors needed ultimately affects the total project cost. An AD Systems’ team member can look at any project to give an accurate quote. Request a free quote here to learn more about AD Systems’ sliding door pricing.
For questions about any of AD Systems’ doors, call 425-374-1360 or contact the team here. A representative will be happy to discuss your project.