AD Systems Office Doors
Calling all expert architects, interior designers, facility managers, and professional planners! AD Systems manufactures high-end corporate office doors across the nation. You can depend on our pleasing designs, smooth operation, and sound control. Beginning in 2008 as an option for interior storefront-style business environments, AD Systems office doors have always been engineered to meet the standards of a corporate clientele that expects customized design options and ease of use along with superior privacy maintenance. In addition, our reliable office doors control sound transmission!
Because of our production methods, professionals can work closely with interior designers, architects, and professional facility managers to fully understand what clients require. AD Systems office doors meet or exceed all building code requirements while maintaining the highest degree of operational reliability and offering superior sound control.
- AD Systems office doors come in flush wood or laminate, with optional glass panel or aluminum, stile and rail options to suit your clients’ preferences.
- Decorative glazing, resins, solid infill panels, marker boards and magnetic dry erase surfaces are just a few of the attractive and functional options available.
- Our doors can be configured in a wide range of layouts with sidelites, transoms, solid infill panels, 90 degree returns or other options.
- Our interior sliding office doors are top-hung for smooth, maintenance-free operation, with no exposed floor track to spoil the aesthetic appeal, just concealed bottom door guides for dependable performance.
- With a space-saving sliding design, AD Systems office doors can save as much as 30 square feet of valuable office square footage compared to a conventional swing door.
- AD Systems doors are guaranteed to operate easily and quietly with little effort required, and offer the option of using ADA-compliant soft-closers to prevent slamming and protect the fingers and toes of people of all ages and abilities.
- With door posts that wrap around wall construction for a more finished and professional appearance, our office doors are easier to keep clean while offering walls much-needed protection from wear and tear.
- Our patent-pending acoustic mitigation system completely seals all four sides of our sliding or swinging office doors for complete noise reduction to ensure privacy.
- Choose the sound control level that serves your clients best with NIC (Noise Isolation Class) ratings as high as 35 for sound-proofing.
Architects, interior designers, facility managers and professional planners: our office doors can fit in any office environment. Whether you need to create corporate conference rooms for confidential negotiations, banking areas where private business transactions are discussed, human resources offices to accommodate personal conversations, or any other venue that calls for sound to be controlled, AD Systems’s office doors are the solution to your needs. Our doors will prevent sensitive information from being overheard outside the office walls and will prevent distracting outside noise from interfering with work.
For more information, please contact us at:
Toll Free: 888-990-9180